From: "martin McCormick" <martin@myhost.net>
To: martin@testhost.com
Subject: Will this ever work?

that are embedded in a message file if one sends a command
something like

mail -t [filename]

but what actually happens when I try this is an error stating
a complaint that there are no recipients on the command line.

	That's right. I put them in the file so I shouldn't have
to put them in the command line.

	Should this work and produce a sent message?

Thank you.

Martin