Re: msmtp Questions

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015, Martin G. McCormick wrote:

Just the same, you caught me on one thing. the full user name is the full email address and I was just using martin.m.

Full disclosure: that wasn't me. It seems an admirable young fellow name of Curt brought that to your attention.

--
I am not a loony.  Why should I be tarred with the epithet
'loony' merely because I have a pet halibut?  I've heard