Re: IP address

On Fri, 17 Jul 2015, Martin G. McCormick wrote:

Yes but depending on how your path is set it may not simply work.

NO.

There ought to be no monkeying EVA with the default PATHs (for root and other users) created by the authors of Linux and Unix. Period. (Which is why the wheel group ought to be brought back in Linux.)

Boy, I am one cranky SOB tonight, huh? But it seems to me that nobody anymore feels the need to read something "Linux for Dummies" before piling onto this list (and others!) in order to espouse their well-considered albeit bonehead opinions.

--
I am not a loony.  Why should I be tarred with the epithet
'loony' merely because I have a pet halibut?  I've heard