Re: Question about the default config of package: recipient?

Le vendredi 17 juillet 2015 à 15:46 +0100, Brian a écrit :
> On Fri 17 Jul 2015 at 15:44:58 +0200, David Guyot wrote:
>
> > Hello, there.
> >
> > I have a question about the default config of php5-memcache, which uses
> > parameters that are not described anywhere. Should I ask here? To the
>
> Yes.

So, here we go: this package creates a .ini file with the following
content:
[memcache]
memcache.dbpath="/var/lib/memcache"
memcache.maxreclevel=0
memcache.maxfiles=0
memcache.archivememlim=0
memcache.maxfilesize=0
memcache.maxratio=0

The problem is that these parameters don't appear in the PHP doc,
neither official nor Debian version; I wasn't able to find them in the
source code, nor in the Debian additions. As far a I know, these
parameters are useless; if I'm right, why are they present? If I'm
wrong, where can I find doc about them?

Hoping someone knows,

Regards.
--
David Guyot
Administrateur système, réseau et télécom / Sysadmin