Question about the default config of package : recipient ?

Hello, there.

I have a question about the default config of php5-memcache, which uses
parameters that are not described anywhere. Should I ask here? To the
package maintainers ML? Another ML? I assume I have to ask to the
maintainers, but I don't want to annoy them if unnecessary.

Awaiting your answer,

Regards.
--
David Guyot
Administrateur système, réseau et télécom / Sysadmin