shutting off screen blanker forever?

My atom boxes are using xfce I think.  And I have studied up on xset, and
tried every combo that even looks suspicious in an effort to kill the
screen blanker once and for all.  But I can't even do it for 10 minutes
in a row.

So obviously the solution is not an xset command in the startup.

Does anyone have a better, it even works, suggestion?

Thank you.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)