Re: to be rude or not (was: YAGF is a seriously screwed package)

On Fri, 10 Jul 2015, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

I don't really understand. Are you saying Lisi is a "militant"?

Let's suppose that:

1) my pasting that label ("militant") on her was a gross error, totally undeserved.

Let's further suppose that:

2) perhaps in a minor fit of pique I had become fed up with Lisi's instant descent -- talons bared -- on the OP,

And that as a consequence, my presumed error was:

3) no doubt in part deliberate rudeness.

Given all of that, what do you think should follow as consequences for my short-comings?

--
I am not a loony.  Why should I be tarred with the epithet
'loony' merely because I have a pet halibut?  I've heard