Fwd: Unable to locate Bug's package

To whom it may concern,

At present, I'm experiencing a nasty bug somewhere in my desktop environment.  I recently upgraded to Debian 8 which has given me a myriad of problems, the latest of which being an intermittent issue where all new windows and menus are rendered as a black box on the screen.  It is my belief that this has something to do memory utilization somewhere in the system, likely a leak and/or a bad lock, and needs to be fixed.  The reason I think this is because it tends to result over time and depending on the kinds of applications I'm running (pdflatex via commandline seems to be the fastest way to instigate the issue while I tend to notice it after watching youtube for a few hours via Iceweasel).  I have seen no other reports of this issue on the Internet which lead me to believe it to be a memory issue considering my system is running on 2 GB of RAM, however when watching the resources graph (I remembered to launch it first thing so I could check it when it happened again) I saw that memory usage was less than 80%.  The resources did not reveal any issues that I could detect that might attribute to this problem.

I have went to report this bug to initiate it's repair, but I don't have any clue what package it's in and don't have any idea how to debug the issue.  How should I proceed?

I have attempted to give you all the information I have in case you are better equip to pinpoint the issue than I.

Signed,
~Nile Aagard