Re: forum help

On Wed, 10 Jun 2015 23:03:14 +0100
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday 10 June 2015 21:46:29 bcp wrote:
> > I didn't know quite where to send this.  I was trying to get onto
> > the forum to get hardware help.  The problem is I recall neither my
> > password nor my username, but the system still has my email
> > registered so I can't submit a new registration.
>
> Have you tried?  If your email address is subscribed you should be
> getting the emails, so you may not be subscribed for some reason, or
> the email address which has been subscribed is slightly wrong.

I think the OP is talking about forums, not this list.

If this is the case, try this:

http://forums.debian.net/faq.php

(If those are the forums in question).

Also, if that turns out to not be helpful, simply register a free email
address somewehere, and sign up with that.

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"
"Are you sure?"