Re: forum help

On Wednesday 10 June 2015 21:46:29 bcp wrote:
> I didn't know quite where to send this.  I was trying to get onto the
> forum to get hardware help.  The problem is I recall neither my password
> nor my username, but the system still has my email registered so I can't
> submit a new registration.

Have you tried?  If your email address is subscribed you should be getting the
emails, so you may not be subscribed for some reason, or the email address
which has been subscribed is slightly wrong.

> Is there any way to retrieve both my
> username and password?

You appear to need neither a username nor a password.
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

If you are not getting the emails, and cannot subscribe when you try, I should
contact the listmaster:
listmaster@lists.debian.org

Lisi