Ive got new device can't get os on had work in perfect on previous device and lost tbt :(

Hi sorry to bother u but lost need help and can't get for the life of me my new device to comply I had an leg of ultimate 2 I some how auto installed trusty alpha core  if I said it right forsure alpha tho but snappy app won't leave my thinker alone in my explanation sry again but anyways I signed up got account even had adminstration account used it like twice signed up for mail lists then got error and verification was needed by web master I think but thing is this was not capable on my end as a problem arose I was disconnected from DNS  servers and had limited resource capable route I could use as Google my carrier went nuts to render my device and what I accomplished not known exhiled if they could help device and system crippled but I was working but like I said had to use alternative means to navigate. I at the time just acquired root on that device as there was yet a method out to do I cracked it and not only that but also was running Ubuntu 13.04 with what I previously tried to name alpha snappy or trusty  anyways this was also yet to be discovered possible yet via xda.,prepaid unleashed, I posted a forum can be googled as to which forum and odd to say why can be googled idk but to help a fellow out android seeker whom had the same device as I on what I discovered thus the frenzy to bury an unknown maybe to claim or maybe I did a no no  I was noobie day dev so idk then but that aside can't access account but have emails of all with pass codes to that and I have a stubborn ZTE z932l  and trying to get my old set up as I fore mentioned granted I'm no master nor fresh fish but honestly stumped and break in down for help Sir stubborn sake lol sorry again long way of catch up but no way to clearly explain my delema I I could get some help or help in helping me lol that would be sooo appreciated uve no idea  if more detailed info needed plz ask with what I have I'll be as much help as I hope not be a burden thank you and hope to hear from you soon either way u decide thanks

Cyber