Regarding issues

Hello
I am a Linux enthusiast and have started using Debian a few days back after using Ubuntu for 2 years. Debian is really awesome and doesn't crash.
Well, right now I have three major issues :
1. Debian cannot display languages as Hindi, not even Google Hindi in Chromium.
2. I just get confused in app names in Synaptic and want to install apps without using DVD easily.
3. Is there any other package manager as simple as Ubuntu? If yes then how to install it?
It would be great for this newbie to be properly guided.
Thanks

Himanshu Shekhar
Linux enthusiast