Re: [Solved} logitech z515 wireless speaker not working

On Sun, 31 May 2015, Curt wrote:

Maybe if you explored what the Jessie live cd does differently
sound-wise, Alsa-wise, it might be edifying, if the speaker works using
it without any intervention or workaround on your part.

  It's of course the 1st thing I did when I saw that the Z515 worked
  without any intervention of my part, but I was not clever enough to find
  anything useful. Now that I found the workaround with the link, I'll
  check whether this link exists or not when booting the cd live.

cheers,
--
Pierre Frenkiel