Re: [Solved} logitech z515 wireless speaker not working

On Tuesday 26 May 2015 13:21:39 Nicolas George wrote:
> Le septidi 7 prairial, an CCXXIII, Pierre Frenkiel a écrit :
> >   I already said that it's not a fix but a workaround.
> >   It's your perfect right not to spend time to help people (or
> >   may-be you are unable to help), but in that case please don't pollute
> >   the list with useless comments.
>
> My comment is not useless, it corrects the misleading "solved" you wrote in
> the subject line and warns readers about the dubious advice you gave.
>
> End of discussion from my point of view.

You really do want the last word, don't you?

Anyone with Pierre's problem can use his solution to make his speaker work.
You have offered no better solution, even though one does probably exist.

Solved seems fine to me, and likely to help people with the problem.

And remember, you have twice said that you are not going to say anything more
or spend any more time.  You'll do us all a favour if you stick to that,
unless you have something helpful to say that will solve the problem in a
better fashion than Pierre has.

Lisi