Re: DHCPv6 and DDNS

Philippe Clérié wrote:
> So far I have not seen any trace of an attempt by the DHCPv6 server to
> update the DNS.
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestion...

Does the dhcp *server* update dynamic dns?  I always thougth it was
the client that made the dynamic dns update.  I didn't look and this
is simply "any suggestion" so take this with that consideration but I
think you would want the dhcpv6 client to make the dynamic dns update.
That is probably the difference.  I expect your dhcp clients are doing
the dynamic dns update for ipv4 but not for ipv6.  I would check the
client config.

Bob