Re: mixer.app ; how do i use it after installing it with aptitude?

On 5/24/2015 1:46 PM, Paul E Condon wrote:

I think I need to learn how to create a 'launcher', which is something
I have never done. Where can I find instructions for creating a
launcher specific to xfce?

Didn't think of it in my last post, but the site with the info about '.desktop' files gives an example that includes a line to specify an icon and the location to put the file that
should get it to show in your applicaton menu.

https://linuxcritic.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/anatomy-of-a-desktop-file/

Later, Seeker