Re: [SOLVED] Re: New Jessie Install: Laptop fan doesn't run

On Sun, 2015-05-24 at 12:42 -0300, Federico Ramos wrote:
> Hi, my name is Federico Ramos and I have the same problem. I read that it
> is a solved trouble, but in the last e-mail sent, i read "Luckily I had an
> old XP install disk hanging around and was able to upgrade the firmware"...
> What this means? Can any one give some more information about how can I
> apply the patch?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Are you referring to this thread?

If so, you should probably mail that person directly if you can't find
the bios update or none of the links from
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/451337 work.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson