Re: Query about possible impact of leap second on Debian Linux

On 21/05/15 09:45, Bret Busby wrote:
Hello.

I have posted this message to the general Debian Users list, rather
than to only the LTS list, as, whilst my interest is limited to Debian
6 LTS, I believe that, if the issue involving any possible problem,
applies, then it would likely apply to all existing versions of Debian
Linux in use.

I have today seen the news report below, and wonder whether it needs
some kind of patch for Debian Linux, and, if so, whether it has
already been done, or is pending.

<snip>

Iain