Re: xfce4 user switching with kdm as the display manager

On 17/05/15 18:24, Iain M Conochie wrote:
Hi all,

I have recently switched my desktop (environment?) from KDE to xfce on a jessie install. I am still running kdm. I have noticed that the Switch User functionality within the action buttons on the top panel (Panel 1) is grey-out. Is there a specific xfce package I have to install to enable this functionality, or will I have to change my display manager to enable this? Below is a list of the installed xfce packages:
Just in case anyone else needs to know, you can install kdm-gdmcompat

Iain