Wrong library versions

Hi All

I would put this on the freeCAD forum except I have been trying for several days to get authorization to join without success. So:

The copy of freeCAD is version 0.14 on all versions of Debian. I'm using jessie with amd64 software. I want to ppa the 0.15 version from the freeCAD web site. Unfortunately, 0.15 requires libboost 1.54 but jessie loads 1.55. Further, Debian has never used version 1.54 but skipped from 1.4 something in wheezy to 1.55 in jessie. Is there an way around this problem.

I hate going off the official repository but the development of this package is proceeding at a furious rate. It's basically an alpha release but its the only game in town.

Any help will be seriously appreciated.

Gary R