Re: Security updates for wheezy breaking my FAI-installation

Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> writes:

One is security, as it says. The other is what used to be called volatile and is needed if you have e.g. a virus scanner of any kind.

Sorry, but as i alluded to in my last email to Christian, this doesn't make sense to me. Shouldn't people reasonably expect virus-scanner-related updates to be available via the /security/ repo?

I certainly always use both and advise using both. They are quite different.

Given that, i would like to suggest that the StableUpdates Wiki page be updated by someone who can fully address the points i raised in my last email to Christian.

Alexis.