Upgrade to Jessie : some network problems

Hi.

After upgrading from Wheezy to Jessie, I have a few networking
problems :
- I had a clear HiID on aMule before, now I get a LowID. I don't know
  why, I only upgraded my desktop, my router/firewall is an ipFire box
  transferring the correct ports to my client.
  It's not really important, but I'd like to understand what's going on.
- I had trouble with my NFS and SMB mounts on a wheezy NAS. I couldn't
  mount them anymore :

  $ sudo mount /mnt/nfssave
  mount.nfs: access denied by server while mounting
  $ sudo mount /mnt/smbshare/
  mount: mauvais type de système de fichiers, option erronée, superbloc
  erroné sur //192.168.10.84/partage, page de code ou programme
  auxiliaire manquant, ou autre erreur (pour plusieurs système de
  fichiers (NFS ou CIFS par exemple), un programme /sbin/mount.<type>
  auxiliaire pourrait être nécessaire)

  I solved the SMB problem by updating my NAS box and installing
  smb-utils, but I still can't mount the NFS share. No indication on
  ANY log from the server when I try to mount it, nothing has changed
  in the configuration...

Can you help me, especially on the NFS problem ? Or point me to what I
could do to debug all this ?

Thank you.

\bye

--

Nicolas FRANCOIS                      |  /\
http://nicolas.francois.free.fr       | |__|