Re: Is anyone else having trouble sending mail from Jessie?

On Wednesday 29 April 2015 21:41:32 Bob Holtzman wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 08:31:06AM +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:

> > > How about Marvelous Mark's dictatorial attitude? That's reason enough
> > > for me.
> >
> > Yes, but you're not claiming that Ubuntu is marvellous, wonderful and the
> > solution to all ills!  Or are you?
>
> You can bet your last nickel it wasn't me. Unless I misread the quotes,
> I thought it was you.

You misread the quotes.

John Boyer complained of something and then said that he didn't have this
problem with Ubuntu.  I meant that I did wish that people who think that
Ubuntu is the solution to all ills, would just use Ubuntu, and I don't
understand why they don't.  I was being ironic.  Even sarcastic.

Lisi