Bluetooth mouse problems on Jessie

Since the weekend (and Jessie becoming Stable) I could not use my bluetooth mouse which I have been using for years.  I get the message "successfully added but failed to connect".

When I delete the device in the bluetooth setup and try to set it up again, the device seems to be detected, then it disappears and reappears about every second.

This is happened on two different laptops so I do not think it is a hardware problem.

Anyone else having similar problems?

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)