Re: testing or stable

On 28/04/15 04:58 PM, Ric Moore wrote:
On 04/28/2015 04:56 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:

And at the end of all that, it is still a matter of personal choice
whether to
move over or not.  One man's meat is another man's poison.

Exactly. The OP seemed to want some assurances. And, he has been
provided the information that there are none, unless he stays with
stable. Back in the day, the most quoted remark was that "if YOU break
it, you get to keep both pieces". most of the responders suggested
waiting a month for testing to shake out. That is not bad advice. Ric

I on the other hand have been running Sid for about 3 years...I can recall it breaking badly perhaps 3 or 4 times...at least one of those
was due to my stupidity. The others likely were a result of package
churn after other releases. Then again I am not running anything mission-critical.

YMMV