Re: No HDMI-Sound anymore with onboard sound chip "Intel CougarPoint HDMI" after upgrading from Wheezy to Jessie

On 04/28/2015 05:29 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Tuesday 28 April 2015 21:18:10 mailing4362 wrote:
Any suggestions how I can try to get the HDMI sound working again?

My eyes are playing up tonight, so I haven't beeen able to read your email
carefully, but I got HDMI sound working on Jessie by :

Checking that I had pulseaudio (I can't remember whether I had it or had to
install it after checking).

Installing pavucontrol.

Turning on HDMI, which was off by default.

It makes me crazy that pavucontrol is not installed be default. It is REALLY needed, Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html