Re: No HDMI-Sound anymore with onboard sound chip "Intel CougarPoint HDMI" after upgrading from Wheezy to Jessie

On Tuesday 28 April 2015 21:18:10 mailing4362 wrote:
> Any suggestions how I can try to get the HDMI sound working again?

My eyes are playing up tonight, so I haven't beeen able to read your email
carefully, but I got HDMI sound working on Jessie by :

Checking that I had pulseaudio (I can't remember whether I had it or had to
install it after checking).

Installing pavucontrol.

Turning on HDMI, which was off by default.

Lisi