Re: testing or stable

On 04/28/2015 06:16 AM, Nicolas George wrote:
Le nonidi 9 floréal, an CCXXIII, Lisi Reisz a écrit :
And at the end of all that, it is still a matter of personal choice
whether to move over or not.  One man's meat is another man's poison.
Yes. But to decide that it is necessary to have the facts straight. I
suspect the OP was not completely aware of:

- what kind of instability to expect from testing,

- what practical consequences are caused by delaying the transition.

I home my first mail made that clear. Now is for anyone to decode for
themselves, according to their own use case, we agree on that.
It did. However you have to consider that delaying the upgrade also has the advantage of ironing out the package instability, and instead of regular updates with eventual breaks you'd get a smoother transition.

--Francisco