Re: testing or stable

Le nonidi 9 floréal, an CCXXIII, Lisi Reisz a écrit :
> And at the end of all that, it is still a matter of personal choice
> whether to move over or not.  One man's meat is another man's poison.

Yes. But to decide that it is necessary to have the facts straight. I
suspect the OP was not completely aware of:

- what kind of instability to expect from testing,

- what practical consequences are caused by delaying the transition.

I home my first mail made that clear. Now is for anyone to decode for
themselves, according to their own use case, we agree on that.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George