consolekit in jessie (Re: [SOLVED] Re: Unable to complete package upgrade in jessie)

Am 28.04.2015 um 03:29 schrieb Bill Baker:
> That's what I thought at first, too.  But when I ran 'apt-get remove
> consolekit', it didn't report any dependencies.  I expected to see a
> list as long as my arm, but nope.

consolekit is pretty much unused in jessie. There are only very few
packages left which depend on it, mostly rather exotic ones.

It's a good idea to remove it (along with libpam-ck-connector), if you
don't have other packages depending on it.

universe are pointed away from Earth?