Re: After installing Debian Jessie it boot me in tty1 only...

Hi Everyone!

I just had a big mistake - I installed the netinstall version which is on the main debian.org
 website - Download link. It had only the main system without anything - like Gnome...

So I downloaded again - and I had choose the x64 version .iso with Gnome...

After install it worked almost everything out of the box!

So I wish to give a BIG SORRY for my mistake and a BIG THANKS for the great works of the Debian Community!

Peace :)

Hello,

I wonder why... I just wanted to try this new system and when installing everything with ok it needs reboot - and everything I could see is the tty1 login screen...

How to solve this?

How to enable the graphical mode?

I just put my previous working xorg.conf too but it didn't use.

startx can't work too...

What is happened?

I have two Nvidia 8600 GT in SLI - could this tty1 boot happen because of that? Or something with my graphics system?

What should I do?

Please help me!

Thanks