Update-Manager has fubar entry, can't find from description given

Greetings all;

Update-manager's little triangular icon won't go away.  If I can
copy/paste its output:

But I cannot do anything except a screenshot. Why do the gui writers
saddle us with such broken software?

In any event, the error msg says a subdir of wheezy seems to be missing,
but that subdir path is a generated path, and does NOT exist in a
grep -R "Updates/Binary-i386/Packages * output done in /etc/apt.

By experimenting and reloading, it appears this entry may be the bad one:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy contrib non-free main
updates

Why specifically should that consistently fail since the install a couple
months ago?  Seems to me like its quite important because of the updates
keyword.

Thanks all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)