Re: Recommendation on video card?

On 4/24/2015 12:23 AM, Petter Adsen wrote:
At some point I will probably also need to get a third screen, so
something that has three outputs or would run nicely with a second
video card that has additional outputs is a big bonus.

I think the majority of cards have 3 outputs these days, more as you get into the
mid to high end.

If you have one or more monitors (especially if you have more than one) then
you need to be aware of the difference between DVI-D and DVI-I

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/221/~/what-is-the-difference-between-dvi-i-and-dvi-d%3F

Those little adapters that do DVI-D to 15 do not work. They must have some use,
but I haven't found it yet.

Anything with display port shout be able to do 4 monitors.

Cards without display port, most likely, will only be able to display on 2 outputs at
a time.

Later, Seeker