Re: Installing open-vm-tools in Debian Wheezy

> If you install this for a VM running on ESX then you can ignore this
> error, since HGFS (Host-Guest-Filsystem) does not work with ESX and
> vmsync is for the experimental VSS-like snapshot feature for Linux which
> I never saw used in any production environment.

Sven,

I am using VMware Workstation. Even with the problem mentioned, the
compilation finishes. However, "Edit Copy" and "Edit Paste" does not
work. And dragging files between the host OS (Windows 7) to the guest
OS(Debian) does not work.

Thank you.

Eric.