RE: I need guidance about how to configure a newly installed Jessie ... great progress

Hi,

>>>It does to me. Strange name choice if that is not the case.
>>
>> Would "advanced setup" be better? Ric
>
> Yeah it would, it implies access to finer grained features than to the skill level of the person installing.
>
> Could be just me that sees it that way though. :)

Nope, I think you are absolutely right. I never selected "Expert" install as I am in no way an Expert, but it seems I should have.

I definitely understand pretty much all that is offered there.
I might not use it all but "Advanced" covers better what the option intends to offer.

Bonno Bloksma