Re: samba issue

Is this also a problem when copying (big) files from samba? Without
media player?

yes

Hello Chris :-)

Is there packet loss when using floodping (Linux Client, ping -f, see
manpage).

no loss packets with floodping

I tried:
- another 2 different NICs with wired cable
- init 1 with only samba
- another minimal samba config
- another share to another internal disk
- re-install samba (apt-get install samba --reinstall)
- another debian stable kernel
- changed ram
- check bios (but I didn't found any of useful)
- tcpdump (seems no problems like incorrected checksum, etc.)
- no useful info logs file (debug 10)
- ifconfig with higher txqueuelen

Do I need to change my computer? :-(((

The nice things is: ALL other services like rsyncd, ftp, http, runs! Runs perfectly also if I overload the network.

If I do wget http://ip/file.iso the network is stable and perfects!

thanks for help! Because I need a help :-(((

Pol