Re: samba issue

I had a similar problem with samba (on jessie), but under slightly
different conditions. Under full load
the interface went down and it took several minutes to retrieve
connectivity.

hello and thanks for your reply :-)

I've same problem also if I set low bandwidth

my server has 3 different ethernet NICs, so I can exclude a driver problems...

Btw: I wouldn't specify any "socket options" unless you're having
performance problems. Under normal conditions the parameters are
automatically adjusted and manually tuning these parameters might worsen
you're performance (see man smb.conf).

ok thanks!

Pol