Re: Debian 7 and external monitors and graphics adaptors

On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 08:38:43 +0000 (UTC)
Liam O'Toole <liam.p.otoole@gmail.com> wrote:

> So do you normally run browsers on squeeze with javascript /dis/abled? I'm
> surprised that any modern web sites work at all.

I run my main browser instance with all JavaScript disabled, and many /
most of the sites I use run perfectly well (e.g., Google, The New
Republic, The Washington Post, The Atlantic, The New Yorker, Ars
Technica, to name a few of the more prominent ones I currently have
open).

Celejar