.listadmin.ini and Mailman 2.1.14 (fwd)

Is this the wrong place to ask this question?

Thomas Gramstad

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 18:22:15 +0200
From: Thomas Gramstad <thomas@ifi.uio.no>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: .listadmin.ini and Mailman 2.1.14

Hi,

I'm using listadmin ( https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=listadmin ) to manage my Mailman lists on several different Mailman installations. I'm having trouble with one of the Mailman installations, which is version 2.1.14 (it should work with listadmin).

I suspect I have some syntactic error in the .listadmin.ini file.

Mailman is running at a subdomain, mailman.efn.no . One of the lists has this address: datahistorie@mailman.efn.no

and I have this entry for the list in .listadmin.ini :

username thomas@efn.no
spamlevel 5
default discard
password ......
adminurl http://{domain}/mailman/admin/{list}
datahistorie@mailman.efn.no

Is the adminurl syntax correct? Or is there something else which is wrong or lacking?

(The Mailman users list directed me to ask my question here.)

Thomas Gramstad