Re: wheezy drive recognition?

On Friday 17 April 2015 08:10:36 Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 12:46:05PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Aw gee, that expression is at least 30 years older than the
> > internet!
[...]
> Still none the wiser. What is a 30-06? What is an Alaskan Divorce?

30-06 is the caliber of a high powered rifle cartridge.  Generally a bit
of overkill for deer hunting IMO, from extensive experience.  We've now
had it in excess of 100 years and won 2 world wars with it.

And the Alaskan Divorce is a polite term for murder.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)