Re: Panning a virtual desktop using a touchscreen and stylus

On Friday 17 April 2015 10:31:00 Daniel Harris wrote:
> Hello
>
> My eyesight is getting pretty bad so I need a way to create a large virtual
> screen bigger than my actual display and have the same effect that panning
> around the desktop using the mouse has but using a stylus to achieve the
> same effect.  The stylus is the important part.  I really need that so I
> can work using xournal.
>
> I am pretty desperate to be honest so if anybody has any suggestions I
> would appreciate any help.
>
> My setup is
>
> Surface pro 2

Could we have some more information?

For a start:
OS?
DE?

Why can you not just display everything large?  What virtual screen and why?

There are set-ups for the visually challenged - but we need more info.  What
have you got?  Software-wise.  The Surface pro 2 presumably normally runs
Windows.

Lisi