Re: FAQ's versus "Questions Newbies SHOULD Ask"?

Gene Heskett wrote:

Of course someone will weigh in saying that all questions are ansered
in the source...

- Nate
That is provided the source is written in something resembling ANSI C.
Our gcc today has very little resemblance to ANSI C.  And its the ANSI
that has not kept up, those K&R #1 and #2 books we all once used for a
Bible back in the day is now 24 years old.

Well, no.... more like if the source is written in a high-level, ideally a domain-specific language - where what's going on is easy to follow.