Re: free cloud

On Fri, Apr 03, 2015 at 01:31:17AM +0200, deloptes wrote:

> I agree - everything comes at a price. There are multiple
> issues like NSA, privacy, security and availability of mails
> and other data, but everything has its cost.

I looked at this post too quickly and thought I saw the phrase
"NSA privacy." You can understand my shock and surprise.

There is no such thing, not even, I wager, for citizens of
Sweden. There is no privacy at all left. DHS agents now carry as
standard equipment govt issue thumb screws. Their Scandinavian
colleagues may not have that tool on their persons, but they
know which side of their bread is buttered; it's just one big
we-have-all-your-data-already club.

--
Bob Bernstein