Re: free cloud

On Thu, 02 Apr 2015 22:17:02 +0200
Pol Hallen <deben@fuckaround.org> wrote:

> Hey all :-)
>
> I looking for a free cloud with almost rsync server-side (or other good
> services to automatically sync data) no http/s transfer.
>
> What's the best online (and free or chip cost) service?

I'm interested in this too. I have found that there are some cloud
providers with free accounts that offer WebDAV access (Yandex, Box),
which means that you can mount your storage using davfs2 and then use
normal filesystem tools to sync, although IIUC this won't allow hard (or
symbolic?) links.

> thanks!
>
> Pol

Celejar