Re: firefox-37, where to put

On Sunday 05 April 2015 09:03:08 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Saturday 04 April 2015 17:57:02 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > The film show seems to be the only way I can present what I've done
> > in a manner that should not generate a 6 week long thread arguing
> > about what I did or did not do to cause my own headache if indeed it
> > is my mistake.
>
> If you would like help, then please DON'T do a film show.  Just a
> series of still shots, the equivalent of screenshots, showing each
> step you take. Preferably before taking the next one.
That is my intention.
> Tell us by
> email what you want to do next, with a hyperlink to the picture, and
> we'll try to help you do it.

That won't fly, its this machine that does the serving and its this
machine that I will be doing the install on.  So the email per pix taken
isn't possible.  Pix yes, but they will be after the fact, wether I
succeed or not, and likely put up after I swap back to this drive & boot
to it, upload the pix to this machine and process them.

Do a step, send the email, wait for a reply instructing next step for
each step isn't possible on the same machine, and none of the others are
even close to being setup to do that.

> Lisi

Cheers Lisi, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)