LVM and mdadm

I've just finished setting up Jessie with mdadm and LVM, the latter of
which I have never used before.

/dev/md0 is a 1G mirror for /boot, no LVM there. /dev/md1 is a mirror,
than consists of the major part of /dev/sda and /dev/sdb - both 250G.
There are also 4G swap partitions on sda and sdb, no RAID there.

The installation went smoothly, and I think I got everything right.
However, when I run "pvdisplay -v", it says:
    DEGRADED MODE. Incomplete RAID LVs will be processed.
    Scanning for physical volume names
  --- Physical volume ---
  PV Name               /dev/md1
  VG Name               ROOTVG
  PV Size               227.90 GiB / not usable 2.00 MiB
  Allocatable           yes
  PE Size               4.00 MiB
  Total PE              58342
  Free PE               17812
  Allocated PE          40530
  PV UUID               bpoMmU-Z9w0-arNA-Q6Je-jdyl-P2nH-JiPtJY

Does that mean there is something wrong with the mirror under LVM?

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"
"Are you sure?"