Re: firefox-37, where to put

On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 20:29:04 -0400
Gene Heskett <gheskett@wdtv.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Does this server take 2.5 megabyte pictures?  I'll take them with my
> Nikon L100 camera as I go.  Thats the size of its usual jpeg output,
> per picture.

Gene,

Please don't post a number of 2.5M pictures here if you can avoid it,
even if the server allows it. Some people are on metered connections
and such evils. It would be much better if you could use a pastebin-like
service to upload them to, and then post the links. I believe imgur.com
will let you do this, or you can use Dropbox if you have an account
there.

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"