Re: firefox-37, where to put

On 02.04.2015 04:54, Gene Heskett wrote:
Iceweasel commited suicide when I was asked by my bank to delete its
history, so now all I get is a blank terminal screen that is using 100%
of a cpu core until I kill it as root.  A total purge and reinstall
didn't fix it.

Did you remember to move your Iceweasel preferences out of the way?
Look at the "dotfolders" in your home directory and rename the corresponding one (e.g. .mozilla) to something different and try launching Iceweasel again.

Regards,
Christian

--
No signature available.