bind9 (or alsa) hangs at shutdown

Hello. I am running Wheezy and during the shutdown, when
all the services are getting stopped, the service 'bind9' takes around
one minute to stop (showing the message "waiting for pid XYIJ to die...").

I tried to issue a 'kill -9' in its rc-script and, although bind9
seems to heal, it happens that alsa takes up to a minute to stop.

Summarizing:

if kill -9 to bind9, alsa take one minute to stop
else bind9 takes one minute to stop.

At least, that is what appear on the screen.

Any suggestions? Bye.