create /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules

Hello,

I want to boot a computer from network by PXE, with an NFS filesystem as
root fs, install a basic system on the local disk and then boot the
computer from the disk. After booting from disk, the names of the network
interfaces should be the same as before with the NFS root. So, I thought
that I can simply copy /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules from my
NFS root into the directory ${TARGET}//etc/udev/rules.d/, where $TARGET
becomes / later on the local disk. But unfortunately, that file is not
created when booting from network, so it cannot be copied. Therefore, I
wanted the file to be created later and found the following solution,
which worked on a computer where I had deleted
/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules before, for that:

for file in /sys/class/net/*/uevent; do
  echo add > $file
done

But on the computer with NFS as root fs, this also did not work. Does
somebody have a suggestion how I can still let the file be created?

Regards
  Christoph